The focus of the LUMS undergraduate programmes is to prepare individuals in not just their chosen field of specialisation but also to give them a holistic perspective that grooms them in technical know-how, general knowledge, ethics and character building.
Our goals are to:
- Develop a spirit of learning and inquiry and a strong work ethic
- Inculcate the highest standards of personal integrity, social responsibility, tolerance and respect for humanity
- Promote an understanding of our cultural diversity and richness
- Equip students with the knowledge, intellect and skills essential to succeed in future academic and professional endeavours
* The medium of instruction at LUMS is English for all degree programmes offered. Assessments are accepted in English only.