BS Electrical Engineering
The Electrical Engineering programme has been divided into the following four streams based on faculty strength and identification of prominent areas within electrical engineering.
1. Communications Signals and Systems
2. Electronics and Embedded Systems
3. Devices, Optics and Electromagnetics
4. Energy and Power Systems
The BS Electrical Engineering is a 4-years (8-semesters) programme in which students are required to complete a specified number of courses in the following categories:
- University core courses
- School (SSE) core courses
- Department (EE) major core courses
- Department (EE) elective courses
* The medium of instruction at LUMS is English for all degree programmes offered. Assessments are accepted in English only.