Are you trying hard to score your best in the GRE and GMAT exam? The free 3-day workshop will touch upon all the graduate programmes at LUMS including MBA, EMBA, SOE MPhil, MS Economics, PhD Management, MS and PhD SBASSE.
Dates: January 11-13, 2019
Time: 10:00 am onwards
Venue: SDSB Basement, LUMS
The workshop will be divided into the following broad modules:
1. GMAT versus GRE: Test Pattern and Preparation Flow
2. Academic Module
3. Glance at the LUMS Graduate Programmes with detailed Information Sessions on all Graduate Programmes and Admission Applications
4. Alumni Session
5. Campus Tour
The academic module will assist you in the following areas:
1. Quantitative Module (Participants will be taught techniques to solving Math problems)
2. English-Verbal (Grammar, and reading comprehensions etc.)
3. Integrated Reasoning (Developing data analysis skills with graphical interpretations, table analysis, multi-source reasoning and two part analysis)
4. Analytical Writing Assessment
Don’t miss this great opportunity! Faculty engagement, admission support and campus tour are the additional attractions for all the prospective students attending the workshop.
The free of cost workshop is a great opportunity to ace your GMAT and GRE score and achieve your goals. Do not forget to bring along a photo bearing ID for entry.
Register for the Workshop, here.