Cracking the GMAT: 3-Day Workshop for MBA & PhD Management Students
Dates: March 9-11, 2018
Time: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Venue: SDSB, LUMS
Deadline to register: March 7, 2018
Please click here to register for the Workshop.
The workshop will divided into the following broad modules
1. Academic Module
2. Glance at the LUMS MBA Programme
3. Information Sessions regarding admission applications (timelines, criteria, interview tips)
• Academic Module will begin with an introduction on "GMAT versus GRE: Know the difference!" This module will then cover the essentials of GMAT Preparation, something termed as "Cracking the GMAT"
It will have a broad overview of the test pattern, duration etc. after which the following 4 modules will be taught:
1. Quantitative Module - (Participants will be taught shortcut techniques to solving Math problems)
2. Verbal (grammar, logic skills etc.)
3. Integrated Reasoning (developing data analysis skills through the use of graphical interpretations, table analysis, multi source reasoning and two part analysis)
4. Analytical Writing Assessment
Other things that the workshop will focus on are 'Time and Stress Management' during the test.
• Glance at the MBA Module will include introduction to a few current MBA students, introduction to student societies, campus life in general, and past placements of LUMS MBA graduates.
• Information sessions regarding admission applications will include admission timelines, admission criteria, interview tips and mock interviews.