Striving for the perfect GMAT score to reach your academic goals? Ease out! We are coming to Islamabad this December!
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) preparation can be intimidating for even the brightest students - that is why LUMS wants to support you in the process. Join us at our two-day free GMAT Workshop in Islamabad, where you will learn the strategies and test-taking techniques to maximise your GMAT score.
Who should attend? MBA, EMBA, MPhil in Education Leadership and Management and PhD Management applicants.
Dates: December 15-16, 2018
Time: 10:00 am onwards
Venue: Hotel Margala, Islamabad
The workshop will be divided into the following broad modules:
1. Academic Module
2. Glance at the LUMS Graduate Programme and Admission Applications
3. Alumni Session
4. A discussion on ‘GMAT versus GRE: Know the difference!’ This module will cover the essentials of GMAT Preparation along with a broad overview of the test pattern, useful techniques, duration, shortcuts to attempt the test etc.
The academic module will assist you in the following areas:
1. Quantitative Module - (Participants will be taught techniques to solving Math problems)
2. English-Verbal (grammar, logic skills etc.)
3. Integrated Reasoning (developing data analysis skills through the use of graphical interpretations,
table analysis, multi-source reasoning and two part analysis)
Please bring along a photo bearing ID for entry.
Register for the Workshop, here.
Note: Those applicants who are intending to apply to LUMS are requested to create their application accounts beforehand in order to leverage full support from the admissions team in regard to their application process.