Barrister Momin Malik is coming to LUMS for an interactive session on ‘Working as a successful legal practitioner in Pakistan’ as per the following schedule:
Date: Friday, May 11, 2018
Time: 3 PM!
Venue: ARDCR 0-07, SAHSOL, LUMS
The discussion will focus on the challenges and teething troubles that freshly graduated law students face and how to tackle them strategically. The discussion will also include an overview of what to expect, how to hone rudiments for successful legal practice and the importance of retaining individuality whilst grasping new and technical legal skills.
Brief Profile of Barrister Momin Malik:
• He is running his own independent law firm with the name of M- Legal.
• Doing criminal work since 2012. He has successfully argued many criminal appeals and he is legal advisor to various private schools, cooperate entities, housing societies and banks etc.
• Bar at law from the Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn.
• Received Onwauzar prize for the best international performance- Cardiff University.
• Head-boy Aitchison College and winner of the Rivaz Gold Medal for the overall best leaving student.