Dr. Fariha Zahid completed her PhD in Organizational Behavior from LUMS in 2020. She is currently a part of Adjunct Faculty and has been teaching Undergrads of Business School since 2017. Her teaching areas cover Principles of Management and Research Methods. Before joining LUMS as a PHD candidate, she has been teaching to Undergrads and MBAs in IBM (Institute of Business and Management) UET, Lahore.
In addition to her doctoral degree, she completed her ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) qualification in 2011 and has taught in SKANS School of Accountancy, Lahore.
Her research interest is focused on areas of organizational politics, counterproductive work behaviors and LMX (Leader Member Exchange Theory).
Publications and conferences:
Refereed Journal Publications:
- Zahid, F., Butt, A. N., & Khan, A. K. (2019). Political skill and self-serving counterproductive work behaviors: Moderating role of perceptions of organizational politics. Journal of Management & Organization, 1-18.
- Zahid, F. (2019). Self-serving counterproductive work behaviors: The development and validation of a scale. Pakistan Journal of Commerce and Social Sciences (PJCSS), 13(2), 257-282.
- Zahid, F., & Khurshid, A. (2020). WWF (Pakistan): A Major Shift Towards a New Appraisal and Compensation System. Asian Journal of Management Cases, 17(2), 169-187.
- Paper, “Political Skill and Self-Serving Counterproductive Work Behaviors, a Power Perspective” was presented at 12th Asian Academy of Management Conference, Penang, Malaysia, 2017.
- Case, “WWF, Pakistan; a Major Shift towards a New Appraisal and Compensation System” was presented at NACRA Conference 2016. https://nacra2016.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/16-nacra-proceedings-012717-2.pdf.
Zahid, F. (2019). WWF, Pakistan, A MAJOR SHIFT TOWARDS A NEW APPRAISAL AND COMPENSATION SYSTEM. Asian Journal of Management Cases, doi:10.1177/0972820119845976.
Zahid, F. & Khurshid, A. (2018). World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) Pakistan: A Major Shift Towards a new Appraisal and Compensation System, Published. Case Research Unit, LUMS, LUMS No. 05-778-2018-1, Case Research Unit, LUMS.
Zahid, F. (2018). Political Skill and Counterproductive Work Behavior; A Power Perspective. Asian Academy of Management Conference, Penang, Malaysia-Pinang.
Zahid, F. (2017). Political Skill and Counterproductive Work Behaviors, A Power Perspective. 12th Asian Academy of Management Conference.
Zahid, F. (In Press 2016). WWF Pakistan, A Shift towards a New Appraisal System. NACRA Annual Conference 2016, 30 (1).
Zahid, F. & Butt, A. (2018). Political Skill and Self Serving Counterproductive Work Behaviors, A Power perspective.