Due to popular demand, the LUMS Centre for Continuing Education Studies (CES), previously known as Lifetime Learning @LUMS, is delighted to announce that it is offering a rerun of select courses. If you missed out on the previous session, this is your chance to develop your skills and enhance your learning goals!
- Powerful Public Speaking and Presentation Skills for Professionals by Aamna Khalid
- Content Marketing, SEO and Google Ads Fundamentals by Usman Latif
- Basics of English Language by Muzzamil Shah
- Graphic Design by Salman Ahmed
- Nutrition and Fitness by Mudeser Ali
10% early bird discount
To enrol, please click here.
For further updates, click here.
About the Centre for Continuing Education Studies (CES)
With the resolve to continue facilitating the personal and professional growth of students and professionals, Lifetime Learning @LUMS was rebranded as the Centre for Continuing Education Studies (CES) as of October 1, 2019. The Centre’s new approach includes concerted efforts to develop new and diverse curricula, offer certifications and diplomas, and pioneer courses on new formats. In order to make its services more accessible to diverse groups of learners, CES also intends to introduce courses of flexible durations, ranging from weekend-long workshops to semester-long programmes.
These strategic and structural shifts in CES are ensuing under the supervision of the Centre’s new administration, comprising of:
- Dr. Kamran Asdar Ali, Interim Provost and Dean, Mushtaq Ahmad Gurmani School of Humanities and Social Sciences (MGSHSS), LUMS
- Dr. Ali Raza, Faculty Director, CES and Associate Professor, MGSHSS, LUMS
- Ayesha Zafar Ali, Head of Department, CES, LUMS