December 23, 2023
It gives us great pleasure to welcome you all on campus at the annual Alumni Homecoming on Saturday, December 23, 2023, at 6:00 pm at LUMS.
This is a great opportunity for you to reconnect with class fellows, old faculty, and friends and learn about all the new happenings at your alma mater, including being a part of the sixth Vice Chancellor’s Alumni Achievement Awards (VC AAA) Ceremony.
This year the Homecoming evening will be a little different from previous events. In solidarity with our Palestinian brothers and sisters and an effort to give deference to the current crisis of human suffering, we are choosing to forego a live music performance this year.
Rest assured; we have alternative entertainment in store for you!
From an interactive and exciting live trivia game (with prizes!)
to an exclusive conversation with the legendary, Dr. Arfa Sayeda Zehra,
to a first-of-its-kind speed networking lounge,
and a very interesting lucky draw
In fact, this year’s Homecoming celebrations begin on Friday, December 22, 2023, and include something for everyone. From the chance to be a student again at your alma mater with Alumni Masterclasses on ChatGPT and The Quantum World to interaction with prominent media artists at the inaugural session of Baat Cheet @LUMS, this year’s Homecoming is not an event to be missed.
Stay tuned for more exciting details!
To register for this reunion, please click here.
Alumnus/a: PKR 3,000 each
Spouse: PKR 2,000 each
For your reference, please also find below some guidelines to make the payment.
• Click on the link above and login using your username and password
• Kindly use your alumni Connect portal’s credentials
• If you don’t have login information, please click forgot password/create a new account or write to us at email@example.com
• Log on to the link and click on “LUMS Events/Manage Events”
• Select Event “Alumni Homecoming (December 23, 2023)"
• In “Action” there are 2 options: “Download Voucher” and “Pay Online”
• Voucher can be paid at any branch of Allied Bank Limited, Meezan Bank Limited and Bank Al Habib Limited within Pakistan
• Payment can also be made through credit/debit card by clicking “Pay Online” and providing voucher number and access code (printed on your voucher)