News & Events
Whether our students and faculty are producing groundbreaking research, or solving the world’s biggest challenges, there is always something exciting happening at LUMS!
- NIC LUMS Initiates ‘Entrepreneur in Conversation’ series; Strengthens Foundation Council
- Economics Department Named After Late Chaudhry Nazar Muhammad
- Cloud Classroom for an Immersive Online Learning Experience
- Webinar on ‘Impactful Initiatives for Nation-building’
- Business School Faculty Appointed Member 2021 Sustainability Centres Community Advisory Board
- Mapping the Evolution of the LUMS Campus