Fri, Jul 30 2021 to Fri, Jul 30 2021
This workshop is designed to highlight the importance of living a more Meaningful life in relation to personal Happiness and Goals in a series of interactive exercises and discussions.
A major focus of the workshop will be on:
- Understanding what core values are
- Identifying your core values
- How to incorporate your core values into your life
- Studying the benefits associated with living a values-based life (especially for a university student)
- Understanding the relationship between Meaningfulness, Happiness, and Goals, and how one can effectively incorporate all three in their life
Date: Friday, July 30, 2021
Time: 3:00 pm
The workshop will take place over Zoom. To attend, please register here.