Thu, Apr 22 2021 to Thu, Apr 22 2021
Noon is one of the world’s fastest growing EdTech companies with an active user base of 10 million students. It aims to build the largest social learning platform to serve more than 50 million students globally by 2023. The company currently operates in 8 countries with primary focus on Middle East and Asia and plans to go global over the course of time. In Pakistan, Noon is the largest EdTech company with a user base of 1 million students.
The virtual recruitment session will cover an introduction of the Noon group, their people philosophy, what they look for, and the programs they offer. It will also provide information on the Management Trainee Programme, which is ideal for graduates who want a career with a real purpose. It’s an accelerated development programme that equips graduates with the knowledge, skills and attributes to move quickly into senior positions.The session will also feature the senior leadership, who will share their visions for their respective departments.
Mark your calenders!
Date: Thursday, 22nd April 2021
Time: 2:00 pm (PKT)
Venue: via Zoom
Targeted Audience: Management Sciences, Accounting and Finance and Computer Sciences students graduating in 2021.
- Graduating students of 2021 and fresh graduates (0-1 year of experience) with CGPA of 3.5+
- Excellent communication skills and a knack for problem solving
- Detail oriented and able to take direct ownership of projects
- Basic knowledge/familiarity of social platforms
- Interest/passion for work in the rapidly developing EdTech industry
Please contact Kinza Tariq at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.