- LUMS Alum Sets New Record with Extraordinary GRE Score
- View the Conferment of Degrees as we Honour our Graduates
- LUMS Celebrates Graduating Batch at Virtual Convocation
- Dr. Faisal Bari Named as Interim Dean, LUMS School of Education
- Alumna Bags First Position in CSS Examination in Balochistan
- Student Council Brings Coursera To LUMS
- LUMS EMBA Programme Ranked Among Top 101+ Globally
- SBASSE students and faculty explore artificial intelligence tools to identify potential drugs or drug-like molecules targeting the SARS-CoV-2
- LUMS ranked among top 700 institutions of the world
- LUMS COVID-19 Campaign impacting lives
- Contribute to the COVID-19 Campaign
Together with LUMS, help make a difference and support the deserving students, staff and vulnerable segments of our community through your donations to the Campaign.
Your support has a lasting impact. Make a gift to LUMS today!
- Find out why students from around the world continue to choose LUMS.
Generation and storage of renewable and sustainable energy presently, is among the major scientific and technological challenges. In this context, the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Syed Babar Ali School of Science and Engineering organised a one-day conference, ‘Sustainable Energy Production and Storage.’
The Department of Electrical Engineering at the Syed Babar Ali School of Science and Engineering (SBASSE) held a talk on ‘From (acousto)-microfluidics to post-microfluidics on January 8, 2020. Dr. Ghulam Destgeer, Postdoctoral Fellow in the laboratory of Prof. Dino Di Carlo in the Department of Bioengineering at University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), presented the talk.
The Rausing Executive Development Center (REDC) at LUMS carried out a successful three-day programme from November 7 - 9, 2019 on Leadership Development for the senior management for a leading bank of Pakistan.
Aligned with the organisation’s learning and development needs a customised programme was designed by expert faculty members in the area; Dr. Muhammad Abdur Rahman Malik and Dr. Arif Nazir Butt, based on the bank’s key competencies including leadership, team management, interpersonal skills and relationship orientation.
After graduating from LUMS, Ms. Aziz trained for three years in litigation, and then went on to establish her own legal practice. During her vibrant legal career, she handled constitutional, civil, commercial and family matters and worked as a State Counsel and criminal prosecutor at the Islamabad High Court, while also running her independent practice. She has recently been awarded the Chevening Scholarship – a selective and prestigious scholarship that is part of the UK government’s international awards.
Ms. Farooq, a member of the Senate of Pakistan, was the architect for Pakistan’s polio eradication from 2013-2018. The success of the programme was astounding: at the end of her tenure, the number of reported cases fell to 3 from 306. As a result, she was awarded the Sitara-i-Imtiaz, Pakistan’s third highest civilian honour.
Welcome to LUMS
LUMS is an extraordinary place for learning, discovery and transformation. Here, you have the freedom to ask questions, challenge the ordinary and spark innovation. We seek out bright and curious minds with revolutionary ideas to create an empowering community of leaders and change makers.
Since inception, LUMS has remained committed to educating inquisitive and brilliant individuals - regardless of their financial capabilities. Our generous donors and supporters help us empower generations of students, families and communities.