After graduating from LUMS, Ms. Aziz trained for three years in litigation, and then went on to establish her own legal practice. During her vibrant legal career, she handled constitutional, civil, commercial and family matters and worked as a State Counsel and criminal prosecutor at the Islamabad High Court, while also running her independent practice. She has recently been awarded the Chevening Scholarship – a selective and prestigious scholarship that is part of the UK government’s international awards.
- Learning without Borders
- NIC Announces Appointment of Advisory Board
- Endowment Fund Created to Honour Syeda Mubarik Begum
- LUMS Faculty Wins Public Health Research Grant 2020
- How LUMS is Defining the Online Learning Experience
- LUMS EMBA Programme Ranked Among Top 101+ Globally
- LUMS ranked among top 700 institutions of the world
- LUMS COVID-19 Campaign impacting lives
- Contribute to the COVID-19 Campaign
Together with LUMS, help make a difference and support the deserving students, staff and vulnerable segments of our community through your donations to the Campaign.
Your support has a lasting impact. Make a gift to LUMS today!
- Find out why students from around the world continue to choose LUMS.
Ms. Farooq, a member of the Senate of Pakistan, was the architect for Pakistan’s polio eradication from 2013-2018. The success of the programme was astounding: at the end of her tenure, the number of reported cases fell to 3 from 306. As a result, she was awarded the Sitara-i-Imtiaz, Pakistan’s third highest civilian honour.
Welcome to LUMS
LUMS is an extraordinary place for learning, discovery and transformation. Here, you have the freedom to ask questions, challenge the ordinary and spark innovation. We seek out bright and curious minds with revolutionary ideas to create an empowering community of leaders and change makers.
Since inception, LUMS has remained committed to educating inquisitive and brilliant individuals - regardless of their financial capabilities. Our generous donors and supporters help us empower generations of students, families and communities.